We recently had the opportunity to film a BMW bike on a private racetrack to showcase Arlon’s Premiere Colour Change automotive wrap. It was an exciting challenge, and we’re thrilled with the results.
Here are some of the things we learned from the experience:
- Choose the right location. We worked with Arlon to choose a private racetrack that would provide a variety of shots and backgrounds. We also made sure to get permission from the racetrack owner before filming.
- Plan your shots. We took some time to think about the shots we wanted to capture, considering the background, the lighting, and the angle of the shot. We also wanted to make sure that we captured the unique look and feel of a BMW bike on a racetrack.
- Use a variety of camera angles. We used a variety of camera angles to create a more dynamic and engaging video. We used a drone to get aerial shots, we had a friend or family member ride the bike while we filmed from the side of the track, and we used a go-pro camera to mount on the bike for a first-person perspective.
- Use a tripod. This helped us to keep our shots steady, especially when filming at high speeds.
- Use a telephoto lens. This allowed us to zoom in on the bike and capture close-up shots.
- Use a slow shutter speed. This created a sense of motion and blurred the background.
- Edit your video carefully. Once we had filmed our footage, we took some time to edit it carefully. We chose the best shots and put them together in a way that told a story.
- Add music and sound effects. This helped to create a more immersive and engaging video.
Here are some additional tips that we learned from the experience:
- Use a variety of lenses. In addition to a telephoto lens, we also used a wide-angle lens to capture the scale of the racetrack and the surrounding scenery.
- Experiment with different settings. Don’t be afraid to experiment with different shutter speeds, ISO settings, and white balance. This will help you to find the best settings for the lighting conditions and the desired effect.
- Be patient. It takes time to get the perfect shots. Don’t be discouraged if you don’t get it right the first time. Just keep trying and experimenting.
- Have fun! Filming a BMW bike on a private racetrack is an exciting experience. So relax, enjoy the ride, and capture some amazing footage.
Contact us today to learn more about our automotive videography services and to get a free quote.